Recommended for maintaining high gloss on ﬁnished ﬂoors. When used as directed, it will thoroughly wet, emulsify, and suspend soil from highly polished ﬂoor surfaces without attacking the gloss of the ﬂoor. Super concentrated, this product provides a low end-use cost per gallon.
- Will not dull or haze the gloss on finished floors
- Economical use at 1/2 ounce per gallon for excellent end-use cost
- Deodorizes and leaves a pleasant lemon scent
- No nonyl phenol ethoxylates or butyl solvents
- Low skin, eye, or respiratory irritation
- All ingredients are readily biodegradable
- Wets, emulsifies, and suspends soils
- Neutral pH
- Green Seal certified
- Finished and non-ﬁnished ﬂoors
- Resilient tile
- Vinyl composition tile
- Stone ﬂoors
- Economical – Concentrated. Use as little as 1/2 ounce per gallon. Will remove/dissolve ice melt and salt crystals leaving ﬂoors ﬁlm free.
- Controlled foam – Great for use with a mop and bucket or automatic scrubber.
Green Earth Daily Floor Cleaner meets the Green Seal environmental standard for industrial and institutional cleaners based on its reduced human and environmental toxicity and reduced volatile organic compound content.
The Green Earth program is predicated on cleaning for health and the environment. Building occupants and guests can enjoy clean facilities, healthier buildings, and a safer environment.
Betco Green Earth formulations:
- Contain no 2-butoxyethanol (butyl) and no alkyl phenol ethaxylates (APEs)
- Contain no alkaline builders
- Have a pH less than 10.0 when diluted per label instructions
- Contain non-carcinogenic ingredients
- Contain non-combustible products
- Have low skin, eye, and respiratory irritation potential
Betco Green Earth Environmental Standards:
- Use solution designed to reduce smog formation
- Use no ozone-depleting substances
- Use primary packaging that is recyclable
- Contain no heavy metals to disturb the natural waste stream