The first thing you notice when entering your kitchen is probably the cabinets. Besides storing dishes and food, they also make the room more elegant. The only way to maintain their shine is to keep dirt at bay. However, this is easier said than done, especially if you haven’t tended to the elements in a while.
But worry not – the go-to house cleaning services in Northglenn will give you an in-depth guide to removing dust and grime off your kitchen cabinets. The following tips will make your life a lot easier!
How do you clean grease and grime off kitchen cabinets?
Your schedule is comprised of several chores, such as dealing with pesky glass streaks and getting rid of the dust on your shelves. You also need to handle the mess under and behind furniture. All these jobs are crucial, but cleaning kitchen cabinets is just as important. Here’s how to rid the elements of grease and grime:
- Combine a couple of drops of your dish soap and some warm water until it foams up. Avoid using dishwasher detergent because it can damage the finish of the cabinets.
- Dip a sponge into the solution. Wring it so that it doesn’t drip over the floor and saturate your kitchen elements.
- Work the grime and grease out with the sponge. You may need to apply more pressure on some spots.
- Remove any remaining dish soap with water.
- Dry the cabinets with a microfiber cloth.
How do you clean and shine wood cabinets?
Grease and grime might be history, but you shouldn’t stop there. You also want to make your wood cabinets shine. Here’s how:
- Mix equal amounts of warm water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture onto your cabinets and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Dip a cloth in water and rinse it to avoid putting too much water onto your elements.
- Wipe the surfaces with the cloths to remove any grease stains.
- Find your favorite furniture wax or polish.
- Rub some of the product on the cabinets’ exterior. Work in 4-5-inch sections to polish each part of the elements evenly. Also, apply the polish in a circular motion for better results.
What do you clean the inside of your kitchen cabinets with?
Cleaning the inside of your cabinets may take a bit longer, but it shouldn’t be too difficult:
Remove the contents
Take out everything from inside your cabinets. Put them on the counter, table, or any other place where the objects won’t get in the way.
Apply your cleaning solution
Pour 50% warm water and 50% vinegar into your spray bottle. Add a couple of drops of soap if the inside is extra grimy. Spray the mixture onto the shelves, door, handles, knobs, and hinges. Let the mixture work its magic for a few minutes.
Remove the mixture and dry
Dampen a sponge or cloth in clean water. Wipe the inside of the cabinets clean and remove the lingering mixture. Finally, dry the surface using paper towels.
No time to scrub kitchen cabinets? Top-tier house cleaning services in Northglenn, CO, are just a phone call away!
There’s no cutting corners when keeping your Northglenn home in tip-top shape. This means you must regularly clean your kitchen cabinets, no matter how tedious the chore is. But what if you could skip the work and go for a relaxing walk along the coast of Croke Reservoir? Now you can, thanks to Blue Spruce Maids.
Our team is fully trained and qualified to degrease your kitchen cabinets and other parts of the room. We can make the units shine like never before with tried-and-true methods and absolute commitment.
Our cleaners leave no stone unturned. Schedule our top-rated services now!