Keeping your home spotless is tricky because there are numerous tasks involved. You need to wipe your countertops, clean chairs and tables, and do the dishes virtually every day.
However, you may also need professional maid services in Wheat Ridge, CO, to do the deep cleaning. What does this job involve? We’re about to tell you! Read on to learn the differences between deep cleaning and standard cleaning.
What is the difference between deep clean and standard clean?
The biggest difference between deep and regular cleaning is the attention to detail. On the one hand, standard services help you maintain the overall cleanliness of your place. On the other hand, deep cleaning is much more extensive.
It typically involves giving all surfaces a thorough rubdown and paying attention to hard-to-reach spots. Besides this in-depth approach, deep cleaning is also great because it helps sanitize your abode and make it more wholesome.
Most cleaning providers offer deep cleaning for first-time customers. Afterward, you can schedule standard or deep services at your convenience.
Another notable difference is the cost. Deep cleaning is more expensive than standard services and takes longer.
Here are some scenarios when you might need deep cleaning:
- You want to do spring cleaning.
- You’re planning a party or other events, and you want to ensure your space is guest-ready.
- You’re moving out of a rental, condo, or apartment, and need to make sure you get your deposit back.
- You wish to sell a house, so you schedule deep cleaning to make the property more appealing to prospective buyers.
That said, both types have many things in common. Whether you’re performing deep or regular cleaning, you need to stay safe.
For instance, rather than using toxic chemicals, you should clean stainless steel with lemon to avoid inhaling noxious fumes. Additionally, you may need to put on a mask and gloves when addressing certain areas, such as the attic or basement, whether you’re performing deep or standard cleaning.
What is included in a deep cleaning?
A deep clean helps eliminate grime and dirt from your home. It can cover various areas:
- Under, behind, and inside appliances, like the oven, microwave, fridge, and cooking hood, including the filter
- Grout lines on backsplashes or countertops
- Organizing the inside of drawers and cabinets
- Switches, door frames, baseboards, and knobs
- Bathroom fixtures (removing limescale and soap scum)
- Medicine cabinets and vanities
- Toilet and around your toilet base
- Shower doors, crevices, curtains, and blinds
- Under furniture
- Light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Trash cans
- Vent covers
- Inside of window tracks and sills
- Walls and wall edges
- Under the sink
- Air vents
- Towel racks
- Chairs and placemats
- Lamps, remote controls, and other electronics
- Rugs and carpets
Who provides trustworthy maid services in Wheat Ridge, CO?
Let’s say you’ve planned a trip to Lookout Mountain over the weekend. Your kids can’t wait to see Wheat Ridge from a different perspective and gaze at the clouds. However, you have to disappoint them because your home is in disarray. If you don’t clean it now, it’ll be messy all week long.
Fortunately, you don’t have to postpone your adventure since Blue Spruce Maids are just a phone call away. Contact us, and we’ll go out of our way to deliver a pristine place. We’ll deal with carpet stains effectively and ensure your house smells fresh. Schedule our services now!